Saturday, April 19, 2008

Its the small things...

Seriously - do I really get excited about these things? Around Christmas time, I saw a commercial for this level by Black and Decker - it is this picture hanging level where you can actually measure on the level while holding it in the proper position. It has three little bubbles so you can hang things in any directions. I thought, How cool. If any of you out there have ever tried to hang multiple pictures so they look good, you know it is miserable. And for those of you that have been in my house, you know I have a good amount of wall decor.

So...last week, I was wandering through Target, and saw the level. I have been looking in Home Depot for mos and they did not have any. There were multiple of them in Target at a price of $25, so I thought, no big deal, I will wait until next week. I was in The Andersens after that, wandering around and saw the same level on sale for $18. At that point, I was sold and had to have it. Tonight, I used it to hang my last three pictures I bought in Germany in January. The level works awesome - all three of my pictures are level and evenly spaced.

I really gotta get a life...

No comments: