Sunday, January 11, 2009

Girls Night Out

Saturday night, the girls from my agility club has a girls night out. We went to the Shadowbox Cabaret at Easton to see a show called "Bringing Sexy Back". The Shadowbox is like a comedy type of deal, where they perform short skits, have a house band and all the performers are the wait staff. I had been there once before and had enjoyed it, and last night was no different. I was with a bunch of crazy ladies, and we had a really good time. The skits were absolutely hilarious.


Left to right - Janet, Sue, Kim, Diane and me
Me and Diane - this lady is absolutely awesome. She is living proof that sometime change is good - I recently started having her cut my hair, and ladies, all of you know what a big deal that is! She loves what she does - loves to make people feel great about themselves. She also shares my love for White House, Black Market...we are going down to the outlet this week. No, there was no memo about they leopard/tiger print shirt last night!

Janet, Sue, Diane, me and Jen - I used to work with Jen at Cardinal.
Girls night out part two commenced at 10AM this morning, at our building in Gahanna. We all worked our dogs for about 2 hrs this morning. It was great - we were able to work on specific things our leisure. We also ran a course at the end - and Susan, the training director, loaded it full of unique sequences, we will call them. Bean and I were a little off this morning, but it was fun and she was rewarded with timbits for her hard work.
I am ready for the next girls night out!!!

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

Sounds like so much fun. Love girls nights out. I didn't know White House/Black Market was in the outlets! That sounds fun, too.