Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday's Top 10

Well, despite the fact it rained all day here, here is our day's top 10:

1. The solar lighting was installed in the pantry. In Big Bill's words, it is "exceptionally excellent" light. For those of us that know Big Bill, we know he reserves such compliments for truly exceptional results...

2. I got $120 worth of hair products for $60. (spring mailer for Beauty First)

3. While getting $120 worth of hair products for $60, I became green - you bought this bag for $4, and everything that went in it was 20% off...bring it back and everything in it is 10% off. Green in both the environmental and dollar sense!

4. While I was getting $120 of hair products for $60, I ran into none other than Erin Mabee, who is now Erin Mabee Halvorson Mattis (she was married to some dude in Norway) Now she is married and has 2 kids and plays a lot of tennis. We plan on getting together soon.

5. I officially became a "Phat B" for the spring session at OSU. They were down a girl, so I said I would play. They are probably the only other team in the league I would play for besides my own...the Free Agents.

6. The schedule came out for Monday nights today! Woo hoo! We play at 6:15 next Monday night! Put me in coach, I am ready to play! Nat, we need to hit the cages! (even if you are the enemy on Monday nights!)

7. I made an exceptionally excellent and colorful dinner tonight...stir fry with sausage, peppers, broccoli and mushrooms...YUMMY!

8. I got all my lunch stuff organized this weekend...and making lunch took 5 minutes tonight.

9. I learned how to use my company's new procurement system today and am taking comfort in the fact it will take me 3 min instead of three hrs to buy office supplies.

10. I have re-established yard waste collection services. Recall the City of Cols (I still have Cols City services even tho I live in Dublin) cancelled its yard waste contract, so now the residents have to pay. $50 well spent in my mind ($50 for 6 mos)

All in all, it was a great day....I hope this is a sign of things to come for the rest of the week! Assuming I get some good rest tonight, it will be an awesome day!

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

Wow, all in a monday! Oh and I won't hit the cages...I am MONEY. well even if I am not, I like to go out and wing it!

Becky Andrews said...

I'm in a good mood just reading all your positive energy! I have also been working on the packing lunch stuff - so you inspired me (still haven't mastered that one!)