Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oh the joys....version 3

My new motto is "trying to be smarter than the world around me". Case in point...THE STUPID WATER HEATER IN THE BASEMENT!!!

Imagine my shock this morning to realize that the water in the shower was AGAIN lukewarm. This time, I was mad...it was me against that stupid water heater. I fly down the stairs (Chelsie was still in bed mind you) and into the unfinished part of the basement where the water heater is. I look in and see a little flame, and am completely baffled as to why the water is not HOT. I adjust the temperature setting closer to "HOT"...and then I see why my shower is not "HOT". Perhaps turning the button to "ON" instead of "PILOT" would be a good indication as to why the water it not "HOT". A few more inappropriate words of frustration came out, and I cranked the damn thing to "ON". PHOOSH went the flame - and a few more inappropriate words came out. Back up I went to my lukewarm shower....

No comments: