Monday, December 21, 2009

Moving into this Millenium....

No, I did not get a DVR...plenty of people are still working on me for that, but it is not a DVR that is moving me into this Millenium, but a GPS!!!

I got a Garmin for my birthday - I borrowed my parents the first time I went to see Scott and it was a neat little toy to have, esp in the middle of Nowhere, Pa. I would be at the mercy of my map reading skills if I ever had to get off of I-80 in PA, so it is as much a safety thing as anything. My map reading skills are suspect on a good day! Now I just have to figure out how to use the darn thing...

I know I have been a bad blogger as of late...I hope to update soon with some pictures of Vegas and other random things. Still no word on the rash, hope to hear sometime this week.

I hope everyone is ready for the holidays!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Welcome - love our GPS in our car. It saves me asking - steve, are you sure you know where you are going? :D Happy Holidays to you too!

The Monroes said...

Woohoo, that is a fun gift! Hope you had a great day!

Maayan Gordon said...

Hi, I don't know if you know who I am, but I was part of GPS and raised two guide dogs with them. Sadly, I am not really involved with Guide Dogs for the Blind right now because I went off to college, but hopefully next year I will start puppy sitting again. Anyways, for the past 2 months I have been training with Team In Training to run the LA Marathon to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in honor of Ezra Sherman, who I was friends with through puppy club. I was wondering if you would be able to make a small donation, or maybe do a post to let other people know about it on your blog. my website for donations and my progress is http://pages.teamintraining.org/los/LA10/mgordonnn7. you can also email me at gordonm@oxyconnect.oxy.edu Thanks and I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season.