Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Photos

Here are the puppies fist photos!!!! The litter was 2 yellow females, 2 yellow males and a black female. In the picture below, the uncollared yellow on lying to the right of the black one is the other male. The smallest of the group was the lighter female, in between the black dog and the pink collared female. One of the males will be Chelsie's little brother.

I love the look on the mother's face...it clearly says...YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

More to come as I get them.

To commemorate my softball career, this dog will have a baseball related name. I am open to suggestions.

On a final note, congratulations to my follow bloggers for their accomplishments this weekend:

Maddie - proudly presented Guide Dog Gabrina (FYL) to her new partner in San Rafael, Ca. this weekend.  Gabrina is Maddie's first puppy for GBD. She is curently raising FBL Betsy.

Kelsey and Emily - proudly presented Guide Dog Burgess to his new partner in San Rafael, Ca this weekend. Burgess is Kelsey and Emily's 4 puppy for GDB. They are currently co-raising Keno, and MYL.

Madison - proudly presented Andros II to his new partner as a Service Dog for CCI in Dublin, Ohio. Andros was Madison's second dog for CCI and she is currently raising Butler, a MYL.

Congratulations raisers!!!


4 comments:

Mimi said...

Yippee!! Welcome, Mr. Baseball Boy! Yes, the look on the mama's face--you can definitely tell what she's thinking and feeling!

Carrie and Waffle said...

awww they look sooo cute! I recognize that face from Lani's birth pics.

for names how about:

ace -the best starting pitcher
fireman - clean up hitter
UCLA - best women's softball team! (not so much a dog name)

hmmm I'll have to google more.

Brittany said...

Oh, they are so adorable! You are right about the look on mommy's face lol. I love the little black girl!

I don't know about names, but I can't wait to hear what you choose!

Becky Andrews said...

Ohhh adorable. A baseball name? Boston is a cute name ... but I better type that quietly as there are some serious yankee fans around here! Chels will be such a great big 'sis'!