Saturday, July 17, 2010

Photos

Well, for as good as last weekend was, today sucked...well, actually her handler sucked - and it started very early. Tomorrow will be a better day.

First, at 6Am this morning, I was going through my email and looked at an email from Red Roof Inn that said "Your survey for your recent stay at the Inn in Middleburg Heights". Uh, that was where we were staying tonight. I think what happened was that when I clicked submit for the online registration, there was an error I had to correct and the date defaulted back to Wedensday's date, the day I made the reservation. Oops. Luckily, they had a room for us (although not first floor and I had to haul Ace's wire car crate up the stairs) and graciously applied the no-show charge they hit my credit card with to the room tonight. On top of this, I went to check into the room, and realized I had no driver's license. Last night, I went to the park and just took my license and forgot to put it back in my purse. This would not have been a problem, except that we brought grammie's mini van to the show. Thankfully, grammie was with me and she had an ID that matched her CC...grammie will be driving home tomorrow.

On top of all of this, my handling SUCKED. We were 0-2. We dropped a bar and had an off course in std and then I sent her into the wrong side of the tunnel on a move I have perfected. In the middle of a front cross, I realized I was not supposed to be doing that front cross...right as she went into the wrong end of the tunnel. Thankfully, my friend Stacey did the same thing...we laughed about it - and I found out all my friends were making fun of me for that dumb move...She was a good girl. Her handler's handling left a lot to be desired.

And then, there is Ace...little Ace. His sister Ella was there today, and they enjoyed 2 periods of rough, tumble extreme lab play. Enjoy the pictures of then and now, and pray for better handling tomorrow.

Ace (Morning Star's "Going the Distance") and his sister Ella (Morning Star's "Total Elation") on May 15, 2010

Reunited! July 17, 2010
Two worn out puppies makes 2 very happy mommies!!! It was very warm out there and when you run around like maniacs...well, your tongue hangs out of the side of your mouth. It should be noted they are sitting this because it was at the end of play period #1....

3 comments:

Becky Andrews said...

Hope today is a better day!

Infrequent Flyers said...

It sounds like things got mostly straightened out, though, right? Could have been worse? But I know what you mean--I hate it when I do dumb things!

The pups sure have the long tongue trait in common! They are growing so nicely and look adorable!

The Monroes said...

Can you get a do over? No worries, I am sure no one is as hard on yourself as you!