Monday, February 21, 2011

On the road again...

Happy to report that no one has injured anything and needed to go to the vet and that no one has eaten anything they shouldn't have. I used some peanut butter kongs to distract the both of them while I dragged the suitcase out. They didn't even notice. I guess I don't feed them enough.

On another good note, Chelly was 3-4 this weekend. The one run she messed up was my fault...I was super irritated with myself. She had a fan club on Sunday morning - one of my co-workers lives in Indianapolis and came to watch. This was the first time we had been to this trial and it was nice. The ribbons were black and red and had a checkered flag theme. :) The leash posts had little race cars glued to the top of them. Chelsie ran jumpers while my friend was there and ran it PERFECTLY! Since moving down to preferred...she is 8-8 in her jumpers courses! Std, well that is a different story but we will be back in excellent after our next trial.

Home on Wedensday morning...lord willing, I will be able to walk them outside when I get home!!!

Little Acie cuddling with his brother Blue at ~ 7 weeks old in the breeder's backyard. I know this is Ace because of the white spot on his paw. That was how they told the boys apart. :)

4 comments:

Carrie and Waffle said...

CB- if that is what the little squirt looked like, you where doomed from the beginning. Hard to compete with that much cuteness, even if you can jump circles around the little brat.

Infrequent Flyers said...

Glad there was less drama around there this time! When you get back from your trip, will Chelsie be mad if you include Ace in your blog header???

OSU 98 said...

Dear Waffle,

Yes, he was cute..but be assured - I was cuter.

My mom will be home on Wednesday.

Love,

CB

The Monroes said...

Naomi just melted when she saw ace's baby pic... can't wait to catch up on Monday with some drinks!