Monday, December 12, 2011

Entering the Modern Era of Technology

In the past three months, I have updated my technology SIGNIFICANTLY. I ditched the Dell...it was never worth all the money I paid for it and snails move faster than it did. I traded it for a nice, new Toshiba laptop...and I am loving it. Takes less than 30 seconds to boot up and does all kinds of fun stuff.

I also upgraded to an iPhone. I did a lot of research and a lot of cost comparing, but finally made the jump. My company is transitioning over to iPhones and iPads...and I think an iPad is in my future. Unfortunately, before an iPad graces my presence...I need to replace the tires on my car. The not so fun big expenditure.

Anyway...I have been snapping lots of photos with the new little toy...enjoy. :)


I was in the kitchen a few weeks ago and looked up and he was actually standing on the sofa table. I stared, dumbfounded. I try to keep something there to keep him from standing on it...but he still likes to look out into his kingdom from this vantage point. As long as he is not standing on my furniture...I am fine with that. 
 "Hurry up and give me the nuggets, lady". Chelsie waiting for her snack (not so patiently) on our way up to an agility trial in East Lansing, Michigan.
 Ace's brother Blue came for a visit..."motivational camp", as my breeder called it. I worked with him for a few weeks to see I could get him to move faster. I am happy to say that he had a great weekend when we went to East Lansing. He lives in Grand Rapids, which is about an hour from East Lansing...and he went home after this trial. His brother misses him...tons of extreme bitey face at all hours of the day and night. Bluey likes to hold things...as you can see in this photo.
 Brothers at their agility trial. Blue on left, Ace on right. Cute little sauce pots, aren't they?
 Torture...being forced to wait for dinner so mom can take a picture. Next to breakfast, dinner is the most exciting part of Acie's day. My dogs eat side by side in a raised feeder, and have from day 1. Chelsie is a pushover about a lot of things...but not her food. The boy has gotten that message loud and clear. :) After he eats, Ace runs to find me..as if to say THANKS MOM FOR FEEDING ME BECAUSE I WAS STARVING. Chill son, you're not starving.
 Life is good in labbie land tonight. After getting home from work, we had family errands...to the dry cleaner, bank, car wash and gas station. Errands followed by a walk and bedtime treats, not to mention that breakfast is all ready for the morning. Yes, life is good in labbie land.
A little nylabone gnawing time before bed. I am biased...but he is a cute little stinker.....


2 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Your house looks fantastic!!! I can't believe you took those photos with your iPhone? It seems like most iPhone photos are too dark and grainy, but yours look really good. Love the photo of Ace and his bro. Sweet Chelsie gets to sit up front in the car, as she should!

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Q: Who’s the extraordinarily GODy, par excellence,
with no expiration date …and an IQ higher than K2?
A: Lemme tella youse a de-facto-story filled with elixir:

High, girl.
I gotta lotta tantalizing, mellifluous illustrations on 21 blogs…
and I’m more than happy to share,
to give to you what God has granted me - a steward
in this finite existence, this lifelong demise:

faith, hope, and love,
the greatest of these is love -
jump into faith...
and you'll see with love.
Doesn’t matter if you don’t believe
(what I write);
God believes in you, girl.
God. Blessa. Youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL
Meet me Upstairs where the Son never goes down…