Friday, October 19, 2007

No Work for us This Week....

Unfortunately, we will not be working this week. Several things came up at work, and mom had to take one for the team and go to Boston Sun-Wed. Complicating matters is that my child care is somewhere between Columbus and Rhode Island - my parents continue to be the travelers and decided they wanted to go to the East Coast for a week. Chelsie will have to spend a few days with uncle Joey and Ella - we will see if Uncle Joey gets smart and puts his trash can on a chair. If not, he will be picking up trash every night when he gets home from work at 3AM....

We hope this finds every one well. To date, we have not been skunked again, although I smelled it when I walked in the house last night from soccer and her nose still has a little eau de skunk to it. Maybe I am a little sensitive....

Love,

Nicole and The Chelsie Belle

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

I think you two should come out with your own perfume line! I cannot believe Chelsie gets into trash cans at night, I think she is rebelling against something... she does agility, & therapy, but gets into trash? Maybe it is someone else doing it and blaming it on Chelsie...damn skunks!

the youngbergs said...

I'm sure for the rest of your life you will be able to spot a skunk miles away!