Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am officially a PANSY

This morning, on the way to work (actually on my way to get my morning shot of caffeine from Wendy's), I was stopped at a light and saw this jogger out of the corner of my eye. When I focused on her, I realized that she was in an advanced maternal state - no joke. This chik was definitely in her third trimester - out jogging. Um, really? As I laid in bed at 5:15 this morning and still did not feel as though I could survive kickboxing because I still have a sore throat? I mean, I did get up and take Chelsie for her walk, but then felt like a total lazy a&^% when I saw this chik, seriously like 7-8 mos pregnant, out running around for the whole world to see. Thanks, lady.

5 comments:

The Monroes said...

LAZY- next time you should yell out your window for her to "pick up the pace"...makes you feel good doesn't it?

The Tuckers said...

You couldn't tell by my pictures that I too was jogging right on through my pregnancy.... who the heck is her doctor allowing that to happen??? Maybe she is over due and that was her version of walking!

the youngbergs said...

Seriously, either this lady is nutso or she's just a show off. I give her no credit and will not allow you to feel bad about yourself!

The Quisenberrys said...

Maybe she was trying to induce labor. Late in my pregnancy I would have performed a three hour river dance if I thought it would have helped!

The Scotts said...

Running? Who does that period?