Friday, April 11, 2008

Some things are just a man's job

There are some things in this world that should just be done by men - no matter "who dun it".

As a single female homeowner, I have done a lot of things that I HATE doing - killed spiders, picked up dead things, plunged toilets...all of which in my opinion are "man duties". Tonight, the damn toilet in the happy bathroom needed plunged - and I HATE plunging toilets. (the "happy" bathroom is the guest bathroom with decor that matches the guest bedroom my dad has nicknamed the "happy room") I gave in and plunged - and usually that fixes the problem. Well, tonight it didn't - and I have no freakin idea what to do. I called my dad and told him "my crapper was crapped". Thankfully, he will be up in Columbus tomorrow and has agreed to come by and uncrap it (I hope). Thank god for dads.

2 comments:

The Monroes said...

Roto rooter...oh and if you think those are man jobs, maybe someone needs to chat with Jeff. I live with him and these somehow are still my jobs. I call a plumber, make it nice and easy on yourself.

The Quisenberrys said...

Can I get an Amen! Having a man doesn't mean the "men" jobs around the house get done. It just means the toilet seat gets left up : )