Friday, May 2, 2008

I love Paris....

If I could speak a lick of French, I would have written the title in French...my wild, adventurous Friday night included watching House Hunters International, which was in Paris. I have been to many wonderful European cities, but for some reason, Paris has stolen my heart...City of Lights, City of Love. I have walked along the Seine, been to the top of the Notre Dame, top of the Arc de Triumphe, overlooked the city at Sacre Coeur (Church of the Sacred Heart) and of course, the Eiffel tower. The most unfortunate thing about my visits to Paris is that they have been with my work homies and not with Mr. Right. Kudos to Tom Cruise for asking Katie to marry him at the top of the Eiffel Tower. The ultimate? To visit Paris one day with Mr. Right (Mr. Right Right, not Mr. Right now - which by the way has ended)

Off to bed, dreaming of Paris..reality will hit early enough when the alarm goes off at something ridiculous like 5:30. I mean, come on, I have to be pretty when we compete.....

No comments: