Friday, June 20, 2008

She was awesome!!!!

Today was the first day of our three day agility competition. It started off with a bang - three runs, three Q's. Let's hope we can do half as well for the rest of the trial. She is running so AWESOME right now, I am so proud of her. I even turned the AC back on for her tonight....

Mom is whipped. I was hauling agility equipment all day, and think I washed more mulch off me than is left in the horse barn (our competitions are in and indoor riding arena). I put some tea tree oil spray on my feet, which has helped immensely. Thankfully, it is not nearly as hot as it was 2 weeks ago and the rooms where we keep the dogs have powerful AC. My little girl was very comfortable today. Tomorrow, her grammie will be there to sit with her - grammie sits in the room with her so the door to her house can stay open in between her runs. She is much calmer when grammie is there. Also, after her last run, grammie takes her to Tim Horton's for her Timbits treats and then takes her home to rest. What a grammie - she takes very good care of us.

We hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!!! Pray to the Q gods for us!!!

No comments: