Friday, July 18, 2008

Ridiculous!

Today I was in Walmart and nearly fell over when I saw the cost of razor refills. I had a coupon for some refills called Venus Embrace - I should have known they would have been ridiculously expensive based on the $2 coupon in the paper. A 4 ct cartridge was $14 - SERIOUSLY? I even took a look at the disposable kind to see how much they were - I can't use those pink things, they tear up the skin on my legs, and a package of them was like $9. But $14 for 4 cartridges??? Really? Or am I just cheap?

3 comments:

The Monroes said...

mach3 men's razors...best around- still expensive but well worth it. You usually get more per package too :)

tina marie said...

no Chelsie Belle, you are not cheap - you are right! you may want to take a look at the future of shaving at www.shavemate.com.
i understand they are soon coming out with a six blade "Diva6" all-in-one razor (with shaving cream inside) that will only be $6.99 for a 3-pack.
tina marie

Unknown said...

If you are still active on your job search please call me at 310-0331 or write me at tburkhart@cfs-staffing.com. I have a couple of open positons that may be a good fit for your background. Thanks!