Sunday, December 14, 2008

Mystery Bruises

You all know EXACTLY what I am talking about - and this time, I have not been dancing on any bars, tables or anything of the sort that could lead to the infamous mystery bruises! Not that I ever did that anyway....(I am sure someone out there has photo evidence to the contrary, so let's keep that among friends, can we??)

However, oddly enough, one has mysteriously appeared...and I found out about it this morning when I was half awake and my little bean pounced on me to tell me it was time to eat. I was half laying on my side, half on my stomach when all 58 lbs of her exuberance found their way to my calf...I yelped and startled her, and was trying to push her off me. The only thing that came from that was her other three paws finding that mysterious spot. I finally managed to free myself and look at the spot, and sure enough, there was a bruise - as of this moment, I have no idea what I could have done to cause that bruise...not sure whether to think it is a mystery bruise or whether I have early onset of dementia???

No comments: