Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snowed In

I normally don't give into snow, however, tonight was a little different. It started snowing about 11 AM this morning and did not stop! Took me an hour and a half to get home...an hour to get to Lane Av and then about 30 min from Lane Av mall. I opted to come north through Upper Arlington...the people there pay a lot of taxes and their roads are usually more clear then the City of Cbus. It ended up being a good theory. I still couldn't go more than 20, but the roads were much better.

Tonight is usually hospital and agility night, however, those were put on hold because of the snow. Before leaving work, I had already decided we were definitely not going to the hospital and then it turns out agility was cancelled. I ended up shoveling the driveway and letting Chel play in the snow for awhile. We had 2 victims in the process, her orange bumper and one of her black training bumpers. Based on the expected temps over the next few days, we won't find them in the near future, as it is supposed to be COLD at the end of the week...like a high of 10 cold. I think I am going to have to turn my heat up!! Standing outside getting snowed on was worth it...Chelsie is in her doggie ball next to me on the couch. What am I doing? Working. Fun. NOT. But I won't complain...

So to the West Coasters that went back, tonight I am thinking you were very smart!!!

No comments: