Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hard at Work

Tonight was our regular old Wednesday night - off to Dodd and then off to agility. We almost did not go to Dodd - mommy drove home in the WORST RAIN EVER since she has lived in Ohio. For all the locals, I can tell you that at 5:30 between Cemetary Rd and Tuttle Crossing on 270N, it was raining so hard I could not see in front of me - in fact, it was raining so hard I was afraid I would not see the exit signs to the freeway. I just wanted off the freeway so the rain would be at the back of the car. Thankfully, I made it ok.

Nothing special at Dodd tonight. We had not been in a few weeks because of weather and me being sick. I caught that miserable sinus infection (and arguably still have it - Natalie was after me to go to the doctor earlier this week and my mother was after me tonight) and was in pretty bad shape Superbowl weekend. It was good to get back, a lot of the regular nursing staff was there and they were thrilled to see her. Nurse Lisa couldn't contain her excitement...she got Chelsie all riled up...

Agility class was awesome - she has really stepped up her agility. This class is focused on weave poles and contacts, and she is just doing all beautifully and having fun (even when her mom sucks) We are looking forward to our competition this weekend. Smack has been talked and a challenge thrown down - 40 pts and 2 dbl Q's. THAT will be a challenge for us...

We hope this finds everyone well. Stay safe in all the crazy weather....

1 comment:

The Monroes said...

Chelsie is wondering if she can trade handlers for this weekend...I am just sayin' she told Elmer that.