1) Seeing mom change into "walking" clothes.
2) Getting in the car to with mom in her walking clothes.
3) Stopping at the park...along the river.
4) Running along the river with no leash.
5) Having my kong thrown in the river so I can chase it.
6) Chasing my kong on the way back to the car...even if it is not out of the water.
7) Getting Timbits on the way home.
8) Snuggling with mom in bed before getting on the floor and on to my cooling bed for a good nights rest.
Mom wants to know where she can sign up. For the record, she did stop and get herself a Snowdrift from Caribou Coffee - she said it was some minty cookies and cream thing that was really tasty....