Friday, October 9, 2009

Seasons...

I was driving down Henderson Rd the other day, and for the first time, I noticed that the leaves were changing! I do love fall - except for the fact that it means winter is coming. Lots of beautiful colors to look at..reds, oranges, yellow...

As I was driving to work this morning, down Henderson Rd, I noticed again how beautiful the trees were. As it was pouring down rain YET AGAIN here, I realized that life has its trade offs...

Lots of rain = beautiful colors.

Lots of rain = beautiful flowers

Lots of rain = green grass

Lots of rain = tall grass

Lots of rain = no wakeboarding

Lots of rain = warm water for wakeboarding

Lots of rain = very depressing

Lots of rain = good time to cuddle up with Chelsie and nap

Verdict? I am tired of the rain...god only knows what old man winter will bring - but mother nature can stop showering us with her love anytime...

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

I'm so with ya on this one. We are in St. George this weekend then on to San Diego for the rest of the week and loving the sunshine!