Sunday, January 17, 2010

Issues

UGH...this past weekend, I found myself displaying one of my less than stellar qualities. That would be obsessing over something stupid. Examples. I somehow managed to lost the clip to my Garmin - I took it out of the suction cup when we got to Scott's house Thursday night and neither of us could find it anywhere. I was so frustrated at myself for doing something dumb...and couldn't let it go. Fortunately, Scott took me to Best Buy and I got a new one - had to get a whole new suction cup piece thingy, which only made me madder. Tonight, I was fussing with a crate Scott sent for RIP to ride in - it is too wide to fit in my car with Chelsie's crate. I took both crates, tried to get them in and out several times, took down the cargo mat, took out the floor mat..and was rewarded with a broken fingernail. Same with my Ipod...I can't find it, I know exactly where I last had it, and am calmly exhausting all possible locations of it. To no avail and I am just going crazy...

UGH. Why is it that obsess about such stupid meaningless things in life? And know that they are stupid meaningless things and STILL obsess??? UGH.

2 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

I would be frustrated with myself, too--so you're not alone! It sounds like maybe you're stressed about something else, maybe work? Or PMS-y? That's usually the culprit for me anyway.

I hope you're feeling betterrrr!!

The Quisenberrys said...

Hope you can have a great time regardless!