Friday, June 25, 2010

A VERY BAD BOY

Ace has had a rough few days. Good thing he is cute.

Yesterday, he started singing to gramma at 4 AM. At 5AM, when she let him out...she forgot the sprinklers were on. What grammie? You want me to come in out of the sprinklers? I am having way too much for the that. Its not funny...but I can't help but laugh thinking about my poor mom dealing with a soaking wet dog at 5AM. He was pretty obnoxious the rest of the day as well. My poor mom had a full day with things to do and was exhausted...and what did she find when she got home from her errands? My dad and the dogs asleep. Go figure.

Fast forward to this morning....while I was in the shower, he destroyed my glasses. Fortunately, I had an extra pair and my insurance covers all but the frames. Suffice to say, from now on, he will be eating breakfast in the crate while mom showers. My glasses have been left in the same place since I have had him, and they have never been of interest to him until this morning. My cell phone has always been of interest (and has a few little teeth marks here and there) but never my glasses. I told him he was lucky he was cute or I would have WORN HIM OUT...

Oh Ace...my little Ace. Good thing you are cute, esp when you cuddle up with mommy...

4 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Oh dear, Ace, you better get even cuter, or you'll be in big trouble!

Becky Andrews said...

Ace, give mom a break -- she's been busy! You are adorable.

Becky Andrews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie and Waffle said...

The Bell and I agree - RETURN HIM! Ooooo BAD BOY! BAD BOY! He's not that cute.
love Waffles