Thursday, July 8, 2010

Agility Photos - First Trial Back!

Below are some photos I had taken at Chelsie's first trial back from her injury. These were taken May 15 at the Cleveland All Breed Training Club trial in North Olmstead, Ohio. This was Chrisite Bowers std course. We nq'ed on the run...mom cut a turn too tight and she knocked a bar, but got a big cheer from all her agility friend to welcome her back and congratulate her on a terrific first run.


I was very happy to see this picture - she cleared the jump easily with her back legs tucked up nicely and read where I wanted her to. You can see that she is looking straight at the next obstace, which is exactly what she should be looking at. The look of pure joy makes me feel good too...


Coming out of the chute...this is a blind exit, so she has to find me..


I took an extra minute and gave her a little extra loving because I was so proud of her. Then we were off to find her treats...and I let her stick her nose in the treat bag.

This weekend is our first trial in Toledo. Rumor has it that it is a very nice facility, similar to Cleveland. This is a very good thing! We are also trialing in Cleveland next weekend, and then will have 3 weekends off before heading back to Cleveland to trial in August.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

What a beauty--going over the jump! Hope you had an extra good time!