Thursday, March 20, 2008

March Madness has Arrived!

There are some distinct advantages to working close to home. One of those advantages is being able to go home at lunch. To celebrate the tip off of March madness, my co workers and I gathered at my fortress to watch the first half of the first game. I picked up some pizza on the way home and we crowded into the living room to catch the excitement. I do have CBS in HD, so we had a pretty nice picture. Several of my coworkers were appalled I do not posses a DVR - this became an issue when some of the guys wanted a pretty sweet play replayed. I can't even program my universal remote, let alone figure out how to use DVR....

3 comments:

The Scotts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Scotts said...

Seriously, you don't have tivo?? You NEED it! No commercials!! INVEST!!!

The Monroes said...

You definitely need a dvr, I love taping programs then playing them back with NO commercials... takes up less time in the long run. Plus I have so many great shows that happen all at once, I cannot simply watch them all!!