In case there is any question about how "well taken care of" I am, here is what my parents are doing for me today:
1) The gas company (my current employer) is replacing something on my meter and need in the house. My parents are spending the day up there.
2) I took some stuff to get framed and my dad is picking it up for me.
3) The sprinkler people are coming to adjust the sprinklers today - a few too many brown spots for my liking. My dad will address my concerns (off the 2 sheets of paper I wrote them down on) with the sprinkler people.
4) The globes on the fan in the living room are clear...thus the light is BRIGHT. (Becky, I was going to say "blinding"...but thought better of it!!) I have asked my dad to take down a globe so I can go to Home Depot and get frosted ones to help with the glare.
5) My bed linens are in the laundry...and my mommy will cycle it through the washer and dryer and then make my bed.
6) Chelsie Belle will receive undivided attention from her grandparents.
I fully admit that "well taken care of" might be an understatement...spoiled might be more accurate...god bless the parental units.