Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fallen off the face of the earth....

No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth...these past few weeks have been just a bit crazy! I was in Boston Sun-Tues for work, and am headed to Louisville tomorrow for a three day agility competition....driving down with my friends Diane and Sue. Hopefully, little miss Chelsie Belle will be ready!!!

Basement progressing nicely...I know I still need to post about that, but honestly folks, I just don't have the energy to do so!!! I worked with Joe right up until I had to get ready to leave on Sunday, and have agility shows for the next 2 weekends, but there is an end in sight. Joe took a bunch of his tools home Tuesday, which freed up a lot of space - and wow, what a difference that makes!

Tonight, I went shopping at my new favorite store, White House Black Market. My friend Diane (hair chik) had a party there and there were about 10 of us there shopping and trying on clothes together - while drinking wine. It was a ton of fun. Got a pair of fabulous jeans (thanks mom) and 2 super cute tops. All decked out...and ready to go!!!

I promise, I will post about the basement...eventually. Hope everyone is well, I am off to bed!!!

1 comment:

Becky Andrews said...

So glad to hear you haven't fallen off! Good luck in Louisville. How fun to have a party at WHBM - you've made me a fan - love my new shorts. Thanks for your support w/Cricket.